Sunday, January 18, 2009

A New Beginning

Hello world, yes, I Scott Egan have decided to start another blog, so that I can be like everyone else. And to first populate this blog I will explain what my exploits will be this summer. As some of you know, I have been working on getting myself a full-time job for when I graduate (this April, hooray!!!). Well, as of last week, I officially accepted a job offer with Spirit AeroSystems in Wichita, KS! I will likely be starting about mid-summer (if I'm lucky), and will thus get time to relax and enjoy freedom for a couple of months. I will be graduating in Mechanical Engineering, and my job title will be "Structural Design Engineer". As for Spirit AeroSystems, as the name sounds, they are an aerospace companies who works on many components of different Boeing aircraft, also with Cessna and even with Sikorsky Helicopters. I'm not sure exactly where I'll be working, but I believe it might be with the helicopters. It truly will be a "new beginning". As Pres. Monson mentioned last week, I hope I too can achieve "great expectations", as I've always hoped to!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! I just checked your old blog last week to see if you had updated about your job. Wish Wichita wasn't so far away, but it will be an adventure for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You got a job! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! Write something new on here!!! Luvs!

    ReplyDelete