Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Concerts

I did forget a few more things I've done in the last 2 years, I've gone to several concerts. I'll make a list to keep it simple, though I may have forgotten some:

1. Kansas (Wichita, KS with my friends Chris, Casie and Christin)
2. Weird Al (Wichita, KS with my friend Chris)
3. Deck the Hall Ball, starring Young the Giant, Foster the People, Two Door Cinema Club, Death Cab for Cutie and Mumford and Sons (Seattle, WA - with my sister Wendy, her husband David and their son Dillon)
4. The Posies (Seattle, WA - with my friend Krista)
5. Presidents of the United States of America (Seattle, WA - with my friend Lindsay)
6. The Shins (Seattle, WA - with my friend Melissa, my sister Kammy and her husband Graham)

All were pretty awesome, hope I didn't forget any concerts or any folks

No comments:

Post a Comment