Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Life

Well, I figured I should probably write a post before 2 years arrived since my last one. Obviously, I shouldn't be writing a blog if it takes me this long to update it...

Anyway, I'll just make a list of things I've done in the last 2 years:

1. Accepted a job as a Structural Design Engineer for Boeing, in Everett, WA
2. Moved back to Washington, to Mukilteo, to a one bedroom apartment (first time living by myself)
3. Started a rotation program at Boeing, 6 months as a Manufacturing Engineer, now 6 months as a Tooling Engineer
4. Bought a new car, a 2013 Nissan Altima, Cayenne Red
5 Got tired of paying a lot of rent and living alone, and moved in with a couple friends to a nice apartment in Mill Creek, WA
6. Applied for a Tool Engineering position at Boeing, to stay in my current group (ideally) from now until whenever
7. Enjoying life a lot! I think I can basically say I don't really have any complaints, which is wonderful! :)
8. What's next? I might just buy a smartphone, though this is still only a "maybe", seems like it's inevitable though...

I'm not a man of many words, so this is my post. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment